[platform-swt-dev] CCombo edited value is not preserved (when mouse selects another cell within table)

Title: CCombo edited value is not preserved (when mouse selects another cell within table)

I have a table with several rows. CellEditors are CCombo type (editable).

When user starts changing the value of the cell and decide to move to another cell (by mouse click) the latest/edited value of the previous cell is not set.

The same problem is not present if these cells are Combo type.

Should this be filled as CCombo bug or I'm missing something here?

thx,
Bosko

Back to the top