[platform-swt-dev] Transparent Composite required How to...?

Hi all,

I have added a imge to the Composite parent as background, Ya it is working fine...

But the Children Composites on the parent needed to be transparent, i tried by changing the SWT.xxx properties on child Composite objects, did not work in my way ..... May i know how to achive this... .Any help in this regard would be a great help....

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
My PresenceHelp
Click onthe image to chat with me

Back to the top