Re: [platform-swt-dev] Pocket PC Button setImage

Hi Guenter,

>I tryed to make a Button with Images. I dont get it to work. If I use the same Imagesource on a Lable i can see the Image.
>Is this a limitation on PocketPC?
Yes, it is not supported on PocketPC. One workaround is to use a Label and have a MouseDown/MouseUp listener. Which brings us to your second point...

>It seems that the transparency information of the Image is lost in the Lable-Widget.
Please open a bug report (Platform / SWT / WinCE) and attach an example with your image.

In the future: you'll reach more PocketPC users on the SWT newsgroup at news://news.eclipse.org/eclipse.platform.swt . platform-swt-dev is for the developers implementing SWT.

Chris

Back to the top