Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Print Preview

Tuesday, February 10, 2004, 11:39:55 AM, Sergio Valle wrote:

> I am developing a client application using SWT, but I got a problem...I want
> Print Preview feature to implement,

> but how?

> Do any of you have develop a Print Preview snipplet using SWT?

> Can you share it?

To implement a print preview, you just create an offscreen image and
draw to its GC, instead of the actual printing scenario where
you draw to the GC of a printer device.

In the future, please use the newsgroups for usage questions.  The
mailing list is for discussion of developing SWT.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt

Back to the top