[platform-swt-dev] SWT_AWT and ViewPart

Hi all,

I try to use SWT_AWT in a ViewPart but I can't get my plugin working, the workbench tells me there was an error creating view, coming from the line : The SWT_AWT.newFrame(...) in the following snippet.
Does somebody know how to solve this problem?
Thanks for help.

Mathieu Fougeray.

public class BarChartView extends ViewPart {
public static final String ID_VIEW = "eurobios.orsis.views.BarChartView"; //$NON-NLS-1$ public BarChartView() {
   }

   public void createPartControl(Composite parent) {
Composite chartComp = new Composite(parent, SWT.EMBEDDED);
       java.awt.Frame chartFrame = SWT_AWT.new_Frame(chartComp);
   }

   public void setFocus() {
   }
}