[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[platform-swt-dev] Can't access the newsgroup - problem with username and password
- From: Tim Emiola <kingjide_ii@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:49:32 -0800 (PST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I know this is probably the wrong place to ask this
question, but I've been trying to access the SWT
newsgroup using the web interface, and I can't.
I have requested a password using the form on
When I try to use this username and password to login,
I never get access. It doesn't matter what browser I
use, or the username/password combination doesn't
work. The authentication dialog just stays there
after I click OK.
Has anyone else had this problem?
What am I doing wrong?
- I don't think I'm typing the password or username
incorrectly (I've tried many times on many seperate
- I've tried accessing it from several different
browsers (IE, Firebird, Mozilla)
- I've emailed the webmaster but not received a reply
Thx for any help,
I also get an authentication error when I try to
register the with newsgroup using the password and
username I've been sent.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes