[platform-swt-dev] MouseListeners

Hi,

I need to listen to two mouse events Simultaneously: MouseMove and MouseDown,
in order to trigger an event.

I've added the MouseMoveListener and MouseListener to the composite, and added
a flag to the MouseDown listener, which I check for in the MouseMove event.

However, this does not work correctly. The flag is changed on MouseDown, but
it's new value is not read in the MouseMove event. Is there a better way to
listen for these two events?

Regards,
Anthony Bennis.

Get 100 Free Mapping Credits from IOL Mapping! All new site and new
features. Log on for your Free Credits! maps.IOL.ie

Back to the top