RE: [platform-swt-dev] order of image and text in table column he ader?

Thanks, Steve. Now I need to figure out how to file the bug report J

James

-----Original Message-----
From: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steve Northover
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2004 11:10 AM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-swt-dev] order of image and text in table column header?

Sounds like a defect (or feature request).

"GU,JAMES (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <james.gu@xxxxxx>

01/12/2004 11:42 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

If add both an image and text into the table column header, the image always
appears before the text. It'd very helpful to be able to specify the display
order of image and text. For example, some people like to place on the right
hand of the column header text the sorting icon indicating if the column is
sorted in ascending order or descending order. Many Microsoft programs use
that style.

Is it something that I have missed or a defect?

Thanks.

James Gu