Re: [platform-swt-dev] Subclassing Shell

To really answer this question, you need to describe the cases that make sense to you.  The technical reaons are that the Shell class was not designed to be subclassed and is different on different platforms.

Markus Enzenberger <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/07/2004 09:21 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev