Re: [platform-swt-dev] Auto completion for CCombo

Try "event.doit = false" in the key listeners for 3.0 to prevent the key from going to the combo.

Marion Schwarz <marion.schwarz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

01/07/2004 12:36 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
        cc:
        Subject:        [platform-swt-dev] Auto completion for CCombo

Hi everybody,

does anyone know how to implement an auto-completion feature for a CCombo ?
Since it doesn't work with a VerifyEvent, I can only add a normal
KeyListener. Unfortunatly the default KeyListener can not be prevented
from striking too and since I can not remove it, all my efforts are useless.

Any help ?

thanx