[platform-swt-dev] Getting buttons in a Table row

I'm writing an Eclipse plugin that lists a number of entries in a table. Each entry should consist of a check-style Button, two radio buttons and some strings.

I have a prototype plugin running, using TableViewer, LabelProvider and that stuff, but I can't figure out how to get the buttons in place. Currently I have a CheckBoxEditor in place of them, but with no adequate images. Seems that buttons should be the best way to go, but where do you put them and how do you handle state changes on them? Any hints to sample code?

/Per Ejeklint

Back to the top