Re: [platform-swt-dev] Still can't build from CVS: missing file

Hi,

I still can't build from CVS in Mac Os X using the base eclipse builder. I've been following the instructions and it seems something's broken as regard to the maxosx-carbon swt library. Could s.o from the build team double check ?

I really want to put my hand in eclipse core code as I'm having a lot of trouble with M5.

Why aren't you building from within Eclipse.
I'm doing this all the time. It's really simple.
I never tried it outside of Eclipse.

--andre

Back to the top