RE: [platform-swt-dev] setSelection()???

Hello,

No effect. No matter what do I do there is no effect at all from
setSelection();

like: --------------------------------------------------------------------
            if (entries[i].toLowerCase().startsWith(text.toLowerCase())) {
                getCombo().select(i);
                Point selection = new Point(0,5);
                getCombo().setSelection(selection);
                getCombo().redraw();
                return; }

makes no difference too...
From Black Box POW looks like all setSelection and getSelection do is act
like get and set for private unused variable...

And yes, a note. I'm using Eclipse 2.1.2 (as libs in IntelliJ IDEA)

Karlis Zigurs