[platform-swt-dev] how can i dynamicly change the size of control when application is running?

hi,

If we set layoutdata value(for example,FILL_BOTH) of one control,the size of this control will change when its parent control resize.But if its parent control doesn't resize when the swt application is running,how can i change the size of the contorl just using mouse or keyboard?

in other words,when we use delphi,visual basic,or other tool to design a GUI,we can drag and drop controls,change the position and size of controls.So it is the easy and rapid way to generate a GUI.And the GUI implemented by SWT is beautiful,but needed write lots of codes.Can we use SWT to write a tool to disign GUI just by draging and droping controls,changing the position and size of controls?
Is there some examples or thoughts about this?

Back to the top