Re: [platform-swt-dev] RE: SWT and J9 (Error)

Thursday, November 20, 2003, 11:44:24 AM, Christopher, Paul J wrote:

> Getting this error when trying to run SWT app on Pocket PC with J9

> Incompatible class library. Version mismatch.
> <warning: unable to load j9max20 (JVM_OnLoad failed)>
> Internal VM error: Failed to create Java VM

> I must be missing something.  Please help.

PC, I think I've seen you on the WSDD newsgroup. :-)  This article
might help:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-small-cup-of-swt/pocket-PC.html

In the future, please use the Eclipse newsgroups for usage questions.
The email lists are strictly for those implementing SWT itself.  See
one of the 2 links in my .sig.

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/thread.php?group=eclipse.platform.swt