Re: [platform-swt-dev] How to debug GDI object leak

Thanks Steve.  With that link, I was able to find the updated NT version of the same article:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/03/01/GDILeaks/default.aspx

Lucky for me it included the compiled executable.  It looks like PENs.  Opened bug 45640.

Thanks,
Randy Hudson

Steve Northover <Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx>

10/27/2003 05:43 PM