[platform-swt-dev] html browser

hi.
i'm developing a rss reader. I order to display the items of the xml I would like to render a html document(I'm using velocity for this) The thing is that as fas as I know, I could use the Ole* classes to use InternetExplorer inside my application and render the html document. But the problem is, that first I should write the document in a file and I would like to load it directly from memory.
Does anyone know if it's possible using the actual api provided with swt?

Thx in advance.

/*
 * Dagi3d v3 http://dagi3d.net
*/