[platform-swt-dev] Sider Widget, or Progress Bar Widget

Hi there, I am playing around with making a media player in SWT.

I am currently runing on linux, and am using progress bars to show the
volume levels.

I had tried using a slider, but didn't like the look of it.

Before I try to make my own widget, just wondering if there was a way to
customize the look of a sliders... umm, well the look of it's slider. Also
wondering if there was a way to reverse the way a vertical progress bar
works.

At the moment, as you increase the selection vaue, the bar fill from top to
bottom, rather than bottom to top. Seems strange to me, but that's what it
does.

Anyway, if anyone has any suggestions, they would be appreciated.

Regards

Steve Vanspall

Back to the top