[platform-swt-dev] Browser widget question

As a new person to this list, I hope this question is no redundant. Google doesn't think so.

I just got the Browser widget working (windows). It is seriously cool! Thanks to those who created it. I had spent the weekend trying to get WebClient to work with SWT, all the way down to an assertion fault in the dll -- out of my depth.

In any case, I think there is great reason to request that the Windows version of Browser have the option of opening Mozilla instead of IE. Any thoughts on this possibility?

Many thanks.
Jack

Back to the top