From: Steve Northover [mailto:Steve_Northover@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 2:11 PM
To: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: 'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'; platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [platform-swt-dev] Button image missing when Button.setEnable d(false)

These comments are critical otherwise we come along later, see the obviously bogus code and delete it.

Dave Orme <DaveO@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

09/30/2003 02:48 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        "'platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:

Sounds like a feature in Windows.

So are you the culprit responsible for the smattering of

// Feature in Windows : some description of Windows bug

comments in the SWT source?

Sometimes I laugh out loud reading them...

Dave

Back to the top