Re: [platform-swt-dev] Skins support and changing colours

Minh,

Please take this discussion off of the developer's mailing list. This list is for use by the SWT developers to communicate details of the implementation work amongst themselves. In future, use the eclipse news groups for asking user questions. Alternatively, if you believe you are seeing a bug, please enter a bugzilla report against the SWT component.

McQ.

Minh Chiem <minhchiem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

24/09/03 23:45
Please respond to platform-swt-dev