[platform-swt-dev] Text widget Listeners

Hey folks,
So I've got a text widget that a user is filling out - when he/she hit's Enter
(it is an SWT.SINGLE style text widget), I want an action to be performed.  It
seems like I need a characterEvent to know what characters are being added and
then check each event - selection, modify and verify seem to not allow me to
look at the text and check if it ends with newline...any ideas on how I can
detect this event?  Thanks!
-aki-

Back to the top