Re: [platform-swt-dev] Skins support and changing colours

>I've seen on internet explorer that you can add skins to toolbars and
>other widgets. can this be done in swt?

See:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#xpthemes

>Also, is there a way to change colours on native windows widgets (other
>than changing the whole colour scheme for the operating system)?

Use the setBackground method of the particular widget.

Minh Chiem <minhchiem@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
09/23/2003 03:28 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:     platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx