Von: platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-swt-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Christophe Cornu
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. September 2003 14:50
An: platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Browser Widget

Hi Daniel,

The org.eclipse.swt.browser.Browser is part of the regular SWT jar (starting with Eclipse 3.0 M3). You don't need to download extra jar. It is in early access so that other teams can try it - but its API can change.
Please check the SWT FAQ to get the current list of supported platforms
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#browserplatforms
Also check the other SWT FAQ items for what is needed on supported platforms.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#browserwindows
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/faq.html#browsergtk

Chris

"Daniel Humberg" <slomoman@xxxxxx>