Re: [platform-swt-dev] Questions about ActiveX Bridge and SWT

I believe I have the opposite probleme.
I am trying to call an SWT application with a macro from a MS Word Document.
In my example when I run this vbs macro:

Public embeddedSwingApp As Object
Sub InitializeMenuAndBean()
  sMenuName = "Embedded &Swing Application"
  sMenuPos = "2"
  Set objNewMenu = CommandBars.ActiveMenuBar.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlPopup, Temporary:=True, Before:=sMenuPos)
  objNewMenu.Caption = sMenuName
  objNewMenu._OnAction_ = "TriggerSwingApp"
  Set embeddedSwingApp = CreateObject("SwingExampleBean.Bean.1")
End Sub

the instance of the Swing-Bean let apear a button in the menu bar that lunch a swing-window (graphics I mean).
I am trying to do the same thing with SWT.

Matilde

Back to the top