Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT Spinner?

On Thu, 2003-09-11 at 11:07, Brad O'Hearne wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I was looking through the API for a Spinner widget, and though I have heard
> discussion of Spinners in the past, I couldn't find one in the API.  Does
> one exist, or does someone have one built they could send me?  I found some
> source on the web that apparently IBM put together, but I am having problems
> building the Java native for windows that supports this (spinner.dll).  If
> anyone knows anything about this, or can shed light on where I can find a
> Spinner widget, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Writing%20Your%20Own%20Widget/Writing%20Your%20Own%20Widget.htm

has appendices which have source for some spinners.

You might try the "spinner for any platform" in this appendix:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Writing%20Your%20Own%20Widget/Writing%20Your%20Own%20Widget_files/AppendixE.htm

mike