[platform-swt-dev] SWT Spinner?

Hey all,

I was looking through the API for a Spinner widget, and though I have heard
discussion of Spinners in the past, I couldn't find one in the API.  Does
one exist, or does someone have one built they could send me?  I found some
source on the web that apparently IBM put together, but I am having problems
building the Java native for windows that supports this (spinner.dll).  If
anyone knows anything about this, or can shed light on where I can find a
Spinner widget, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

BradO

Back to the top