Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT on top of swing?

Hi Taras,

> So yes, you work is very appealing. I'll be trying it in a minute.
Hmm, then I have to give a disclaimer: this is alpha stage work :)
One thing though, if you need it, then you can contribute to it :P
And as a reminder, the shortcut URL I advertised everywhere is broken for some time, so the page is http://www.brainlex.com/~chrriis/projects/swtswing, and the SourceForge page is http://sourceforge.net/projects/swtswing/

I would be glad to hear if something is working for someone else but me. You can send me a mail directly to let me know :)

Cheers,
-Christopher

Back to the top