Re: [platform-swt-dev] Tab Focus Chain

Aparup,
solaris/motif
Running well. No obvious problems other than some poor default font choices. A significant number of low level performance improvements were made in release 2.1. Support for DBCS was added in 2.1. Accessibility support is still required.

This is a quote from: http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/dev.html#ports
There is no accessibility support, which is probably the issue you are running into.

-James

Aparup Banerjee wrote:
Hello Guys,

Can  any body tell me, that whether default tab focus chain is maintained in SWT, when run on Solaris.
What i mean is that, if i have a SWT screen with components sat x1, x2, x3, ....added to the main shell in that order, whether, i should expect that,
the focus chain should be like x1, x2...??
In my my case, the focus is getting locked on x1, and it is not moving any further..??
What could be the reason??

Thanks in Advance
Aparup