RE: [platform-swt-dev] drag and drop between SWT and MFC applicat ion

Title: RE: [platform-swt-dev] drag and drop between SWT and MFC applicat ion

See point #15 from the CPL FAQ (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/os-cplfaq.html):

15. When I incorporate a portion of a Program licensed under the CPL into my own proprietary product distributed in object code form, can I use a single license for the full product, in other words, covering the portion of the Program plus my own code?

Yes. The object code for the product may be distributed under a single license as long as it references the CPL portion and complies, for that portion, with the terms of the CPL.