Bob Foster wrote:
From: "GU,JAMES (HP-Corvallis,ex1)" <james.gu@xxxxxx>

Also a general question about CPL license used by Eclipse. I heard that

any

application built upon SWT will have to be considered an a contributor

thus

all the intellectural properties in the application have to be contributed
back to Eclipse even when the intellectural properties do not have

anything

to do with SWT at all? It sounds a little odd.

You really heard that, or you're just trolling?

Most nonsense sounds odd. ;-}

Bob Foster