Re: [platform-swt-dev] items in a table required?

Submit a bugzilla report. Thanks.

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           Minh Chiem             |
|         |           <minhchiem@xxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |           >                      |
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           08/05/2003 01:32 AM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-swt-dev] items in a table required?                                                         |

That would be nice. I mean, I've added a bunch of event listener's on
the table cursor, so when all items on a table are removed, i have to
remove the tablecursor + clean up the event listeners. Is there a way to
clear the table cursor to not appear when table items have been removed
from the table?