[platform-swt-dev] drag and drop between SWT and MFC application

Sorry, was sent under wrong subject.

Hi All,

I want to implement a drag and drop from my SWT application to an MFC
application. Does SWT support it all? I just want to have some idea of
direction before I dive too deep into it :-)

Also a general question about CPL license used by Eclipse. I heard that any
application built upon SWT will have to be considered an a contributor thus
all the intellectural properties in the application have to be contributed
back to Eclipse even when the intellectural properties do not have anything
to do with SWT at all? It sounds a little odd.

Thanks in advance.

James

James Gu
Hewlett Packard