Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT encoding problem in the tooltip of trayicon

trayicon?

Can you explain, which trayicon widget are you using exactly?

Which release of SWT are you using?

-m@

             "Cheng Hao"
             <haocheng00@hot
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-swt-de                                            cc
             v-admin@eclipse
             .org                                                  Subject
                                     [platform-swt-dev] SWT encoding
                                     problem in the tooltip of trayicon
             07/30/2003
             09:04 AM

             Please respond
             platform-swt-de
              v@xxxxxxxxxxx

hello, I have an encoding problem in the tooltip of trayicon in SWT.

while I mouse over the SWT trayicon, the charactor is somehow messed up.
FYI, I'm using an east asian language. However, it's strange that doing the

same thing in button tooltip is prefectly ok.

could someone throw some light? dirty solution is welcome, as well ...