[platform-swt-dev] items in a table required?

I've create a table with a cursor table. The thing is that initially, there are no items in the table but when I try to resize the columns, the app crashes. It seems that the table cursor has 2 private attribues, row and column. They are intialised to 0 and when the column is resized, the table cursor tries to resize by getting the size of the table item by calling table.getItem(row) or something along those lines. anyway, it throws an IllegalArgumentException which is bad.

is there going to be a fix for this?

Back to the top