Re: [platform-swt-dev] building SWT libs and launcher on Solaris-x86

Sanjay,

The instructions in the HowTo assume that you've downloaded a regular build (eg.- ftp://download.eclipse.org/R-2.1.1-200306271545/eclipse-SDK-2.1.1-solaris-motif.zip), not a source build.

Grant

"sanjay" <kumar@xxxxxxx>

07/21/2003 02:19 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev