[platform-swt-dev] building SWT libs and launcher on Solaris-x86

Hi,

I've been looking for source and instructions on building eclipse for a
non-supported platform, Solaris-x86.  I found a few posts in your archives
that seemed relevant and I found a file called SWT-Howto that seemed to
spell out everything I needed to do.  However, the source I downloaded
[source build (source in zip) for 2.1.1] does not seem to contain the same
source files as listed in the Howto (e.g. couldn't find any
launchersrc.zip). Any pointers would be appreciated and I apologize in
advance if this a FAQ.

Sanjay

Back to the top