Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and Threads

I think the snippets section should be given more prominence in the SWT
FAQ.  If the FAQ is the first thing people go to off of the dev page, they
may miss the snippets further down on this page.  Currently the snippets
provided by the SWT team are only mentioned in passing in the FAQ item on
providing snippets when reporting bugs.

Nick

James Wendel <kyrra@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/15/2003 06:26 PM