Re: [platform-swt-dev] SWT and Threads

Also, there are examples of most basic things you want to do on the
development resource site for SWT.  It's always good to browse through
the snippets and the APIs before posting to the mail lists.

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-swt-home/dev.html#snippets
The ProgressBar "update a progress bar (another thread)" is a simple
example.

-James

Matthieu Bacqueville wrote:
I have an application using SWT. This application launch a thread that is doing some things...
i would like that this thread writes some text into my SWT application...
i have a problem that is : "org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Invalid thread access"
i don't find another way to do that...
is there someone who has a good idea ???
thanks a lot
regards

matthieu

Back to the top