Re: [platform-swt-dev] small patches to facilitate native compilation of SWT

> Please not that in recent 3.0 builds we have made significant changes to
> the SWT JNI c code to allow us to generate the code automatically and to
> improve performance.  You may wish to have a look at what is in HEAD
> first.

I noticed the changes.  What exactly is giving the improved performance
with the changes?

    chris

--
  Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>   "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
  Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --

Back to the top