Re: [platform-swt-dev] small patches to facilitate native compilation of SWT

Enter a bug report against Platform SWT with the proposed changes and we
will have a look at it.

Please not that in recent 3.0 builds we have made significant changes to
the SWT JNI c code to allow us to generate the code automatically and to
improve performance.  You may wish to have a look at what is in HEAD
first.

Erik Poupaert <erik.poupaert@xxxxxxxxx>
07/10/2003 12:51 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev