Re: [platform-swt-dev] Problem facing in editing table contents

Try creating your table with the style SWT.FULL_SELECTION - this will
allow you to select a row buy clicking in any column (noy just the first
column).

See the following snippets abouting editing a table:

Snippets are located here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/dev.html#snippets

The TableEditor examples are what you are looking for:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet88.html
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-swt-home/snippits/snippet124.html

"Sunil" <csunil@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
07/02/2003 12:20 PM