RE: [platform-swt-dev] AWT Native Interface.

Matt,

I downloaded and unziped the file then added the swt jar and dll files
location to the classpath and java.library.path respectively.  However when
I run my simple button example to display a AWT, Swing, and SWT button I get
the following error.

org.eclipse.swt.SWTException: Error locking surface
	at
org.eclipse.swt.internal.awt.win32.SWT_AWT.getHwndForCanvas(Native Method)
	at org.eclipse.swt.internal.awt.win32.SWT_AWT.new_Shell(Unknown
Source)
	at org.jfree.chart.demo.AWTButton.run(AWTButton.java:79)
	at org.jfree.chart.demo.AWTButton.main(AWTButton.java:42)
Exception in thread "main"

What am I doing wrong?  Is there a setting that I could have missed. I'm
running Win2k, Eclipse IDE, jdk 1.4.1_01.

Thanks for your help,

Chris