[platform-swt-dev] AWT Native Interface.

Hi,

I don't know if this is the right forum or not but I've been attempting to
use the experimental SWT_AWT class to use both SWT and Swing from within the
same java frame.  I've narrowed my problems down to the DrawingSurface class
which has changed in JDK 1.4 and the current SWT_AWT class still attempts to
access the old DrawingSurface.  I did some investigating and I found out
that the new AWT Native Interface appears to be similar and the new class is
named JAWT_DrawingSurface.

Are there any plans to update the SWT_AWT class to use the new AWT Native
Interface?

I would attempt to do this myself but I don't know the effort level and I
don't have access to a C++ compiler.

Thanks for any feedback,

Chris

Back to the top