[platform-swt-dev] JFace and SWT organizational question

Would it make sense to bundle JFace more tighly with SWT and less tightly with the Platform UI in both a physical and logical sense? JFace is helpful in standalone (rich client) apps but requires a lot more of the Eclipse jars because of the Platform UI tie-in. If this is already part of the RCP plans, I missed it. Thanks.

Back to the top