Re: [platform-swt-dev] Table Off-End

My widget set uses j.a.Graphics to render.

http://opendoors.com/conga/2.2/docs/javadoc/marimba/gui/SparseTableWidget.html
provides the programmer with the interface to a SparseTableWidget.

I would be happy to share the code with the SWT development team if you like, Steve.

-Lane

Steve Northover wrote:

Have you been working with a native table widget that does this for 7 years?

Lane Sharman <lane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

06/18/2003 01:14 AM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev