Re: [platform-swt-dev] Table Off-End

Thursday, June 19, 2003, 1:46:01 AM, Lane Sharman wrote:

> If the swt team needs to look at the code for implementing a
> SparseTableWidget, they certainly know where to find it by now :).

Since this is an application issue, it seems to me like it would fit
in better in JFace than in SWT.  SWT is raw widget API, whereas JFace
provides application model code (such as widget data models), and this
special widget behavior seems consistent with the JFace mission.  If you
are building desktop applications with SWT, there's really not a great
reason to not be using JFace anyway IMO (besides the short term issue of
JFace not being well separated from Eclipse, IIRC).

David

David
mailto:dlwhiteman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top