RE: [platform-swt-dev] Allow TVS_NOSCROLL to be set for a Tree

Not useful or it would be a snippet.  Basically, it's a total hack.

"Olivier Modica" <omodica@xxxxxxxxxxx>

06/17/2003 05:59 PM
Please respond to platform-swt-dev

        To:        <platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [platform-swt-dev] Allow TVS_NOSCROLL to be set for a Tree

Thanks a lot Steve.

That should be enough to get me started and actually end up with
exactly what I need. I didn't know setting the tree bounds to fit
itsa parent client area would hide the scrollbars (I thought this
may resize the tree).

Not sure if that would be useful for many developers, but maybe
this could be added to the setBounds(...) javadoc.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.
Olivier.