[platform-swt-dev] SWT HTML Printing

Printing an OleSite
The pb
Hi... I tried to use the simplest SWT API to print an HTML document: controlSite.exec(OLE.OLECMDID_OPEN, OLE.OLECMDEXECOPT_DONTPROMPTUSER, new Variant( "someURL" ), null ); and controlSite.exec( OLE.OLECMDID_PRINT, OLE.OLECMDEXECOPT_PROMPTUSER, null, null );
It doesn't work (doesn't load the page and doesn't print).
Does anyone know why? It's a bug? So I tried again in another way:
OleAutomation automation = new OleAutomation(controlSite);
int[] rgdispid = automation.getIDsOfNames(new String[]{"Navigate"});
int dispIdMember = rgdispid[0];
Variant[] rgvarg = new Variant[1]; // this is the URL parameter
rgvarg[0] = new Variant("someURL");
Variant pVarResult = automation.invoke(dispIdMember, rgvarg); It works. But I was searching for 4 hours on MSDN, Google and Eclipse pages and I can't find a solution to print with OleAutomation like I did to load the page. this code automation.getIDsOfNames(new String[]{"Print"}); returns null because the method Print is not recognized by the WebBroser Object. see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/browser/webbrowser/reference/objects/webb rowser.asp If someone know how to print an HTML file, please explain here. Sorry for my English and Thnx, Edu.

--
POP. Nem parece internet grátis.
Seja POP você também!

Back to the top