Re: [platform-swt-dev] [ANN] Eclipse SWT/Fox plugin available ( pre-alpha)

Ivan, we are maxed out.  Nobody has had the time to look into it.  Besides,
you posted at 10:11am and then complained about no reply at 12:51.  <g>

|---------+---------------------------------->
|         |           "Ivan Markov"          |
|         |           <ivan.markov@xxxxxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:               |
|         |           platform-swt-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org            |
|         |                                  |
|         |                                  |
|         |           06/09/2003 12:51 PM    |
|         |           Please respond to      |
|         |           platform-swt-dev       |
|         |                                  |
|---------+---------------------------------->
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       platform-swt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                              |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [platform-swt-dev] [ANN] Eclipse SWT/Fox plugin available ( pre-alpha)                                |
  |                                                                                                                           |
  >---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi,

I guess I may become boring by repeating about this SWT/Fox thing, yet I
would really appreciate *any* comments on this from the OTI developers.
I know you are not paid to try or to review or to comment on someone else's
code and that noone has asked me to do it.
But isn't there a little bit of curiosity in you? It is so much related to
your everyday work.

Given that a new port is a huge effort and that SWT (and Eclipse) are
supposedly open source, I find this silence here a little bit, err,
hostile.
Probably it's all some special kind of IBM/OTI-open source but I really
don't get it.

Regards,
Ivan

P.S. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh I didn't mean to. :-) Just to push you a
bit, that's it.